· Development portal and implementation support
The implementation of FMD at the level of the end users means that the end users take the responsibility (1) to implement the new processes, aligned with the activities described in previous section; and (2) for the development and implementation of the interface to the repository system.
Key development items
Following documents contains a list of items to consider when developing and implementing the connection between the end users and the verification repository.
Development and implementation
IT departments and software vendors of end users have received all needed guidelines in the several information sessions that have been organized in the previous months.
These actors received also the possibility to request access to the development portal set up by Arvato. To access the portal: https://www.sws-nmvs.eu
The portal contains
– Background information on the FMD principles and global implementation
– High level description of the different processes that need to be implemented at the side of the end users
– Detailed technical information on the different types of queries to the verification repository
– Detailed technical information on the support actions, such as user access to the system, password update, certificate management, …
– Access to the integration environment where the development teams can test their solution
– A set of test scripts that the development teams can use on the integration environment
To reach the target of having a flawless, smooth running operational system by 9 FEB 2019, it is imperative that the large majority of users are implemented by August 2018 when the Validation period will start.
Connecting larger groups of users during this Validation period will be difficult.
Depending on the number of users, the concerned IT department or software vendor needs to connect, it is imperative that the first users are connected to the verification repository during Q1/Q2 2018, allowing a roll out in Q2/Q3 2018.
Implementation of first users during the PILOT phase, February-April 2018, will benefit from extensive support.